From 2009 onwards, based on the statistics obtained from the Standard Organization of Iran, a list has been prepared and based on it, the lowest quality and highest quality Iranian cars that we will introduce to you in this article, please read on. Please accompany.
The first car As most people know, Pride car, although it has a lot of sales, but every year there are discussions about its quality. According to these statistics, in 1998, the number of 50 cars produced in Iran was about 90% of passenger cars. And the remaining 10% are heavy vehicles. Now, get more acquainted with low-quality and high-quality Iranian cars so that we do not have a problem renting them.
People in Iran mention the name of Pride for the first time about low-quality domestic cars, but it is better to know that according to the statistics announced by the standard organization, Pride is one of the last cars. Pride due to the variety of other products such as Tiba Saina 111, 131 and 151, which are all made in Saipa company, and other products of Saipa company can be compared to Samand Peugeot 405, even with two quality stars, but are among the lowest quality cars in this list.
If we want to name Iranian quality cars in this article, we must first mention the Mazda 3 car. At the top of the same list, the standard organization shows itself, then cars like the new Mazda Grand Vitara, which has four quality stars at a reasonable price, as well as 2008 Peugeot car with five quality stars are looking for competitors to be able to achieve the highest quality. Other Iranian quality cars include the Thunder 90 car, which are automatic. Changan with four quality stars can still be seen in the list of quality cars made in Iran. rent car in Iran Arad Seir brings all quality Iranian cars at reasonable prices and also with the highest satisfaction from customers to bring special services to you dear ones. Among the regular customers of the car rental company in Iran Arad seir Peugeot 206 and Persia-Samand cars have their own fans who receive it with the consent of the car company. The goal of the car rental company in Iran is Arad Seir ,As mentioned before, the satisfaction of dear customers, whether from Iranian cars or luxury cars and high-end foreign models, so that it can take a positive step in this field. Car rental in Iran is the best option instead of buying low quality cars made in Iran.
Today, the car rental industry in Iran is a wise solution for those who do not want to buy low-quality Iranian cars, so their preference is to start driving experience in Tehran or other cities with a car that has low safety, until the contract expires. And doing their work or finishing the trip after gaining experience from that car to be able to buy the car they want safely. Iranian cars that are manufactured today are among the poorest cars due to lack of safety standards, so continue to buy these cars for You are a kind of risk.
Arad Seir car rental company offers the same car rental solution in Iran at a reasonable price from the company.
Because by renting, we save time and at a reasonable price, we can use that car to do your work or go on a trip. Car rental with driver in Iran and car rental without driver in Iran are other services of the company. Car rental in Iran is Arad Seir, After a little reflection on buying low-quality Iranian cars and choosing a car to rent daily or monthly, they will guide you to a safe path with complete peace of mind.